Saturday, April 14, 2007

Journaling a Message from the Lord

This is what your Lord is saying to you, dear follower of Christ:

You are loved beyond your wildest dreams...really...right now...forever.
Your arms will not be empty forever.
Your heart will not ache forever...I will dry your tears.
Your deepest longings will be satisfied more completely than you can imagine.
There is more wealth and security waiting for you than you could ever imagine.
Have you taken the time to conceptualize what it means to be My daughter —
the daughter of the King of Kings?
Do you have any idea how much positive, loving attention I want to give you
all of the time?...right now? I am so eager to be with you.
I look forward to your coming to Me.
Everything that attracts you to your spouse is found in Me.
Everything that attracts you to your friends is found in Me.
I want to give you new and better thoughts and dreams...right now…and forever.
I will fulfill all of your wildest dreams and desires…
deeper love than you’ve ever known...joy beyond comprehension...
peace that transcends understanding.
I can heal you more completely than you thought possible.
I will never, ever leave you or reject you.
Open your heart to Me. Trust Me...by faith.
I am right here...now and always.

"For I know the plans I have for you, dearest," declares the Lord. "Plans toprosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future. Thenyou will call on me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you. Youwill seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." ~ Jeremiah 29:11-13

No comments: