Sunday, April 22, 2007

Worshiping You, Lord...

You are omnipotent; You are all-powerful.
You are omniscient; You know everything about everything.
You are omnipresent; You are everywhere.
Nothing escapes Your knowledge, Your power, Your presence, Your notice.
You always were, You are, and You will always be; You are truly eternal.
You are the same yesterday, today, and forever.
From You, I can know that Your love will always be the same for all eternity.
You have already gained complete victory over Satan through the cross and resurrection.

You are more loving than I can ever imagine.
You are more merciful and compassionate that I can ever perceive.
You have more patience than I will ever be able to test.
Your forgiveness is more complete than any amount of sin I will ever commit.
You care more deeply about me than the deepest ocean.
You are more breathtaking than the Grand Canyon,
more powerful than the Sun,
more awesome than all the stars in the night sky,
and yet You are also gentler than a quiet mountain stream.
You are perfectly just in all that You do.
You never change.

You are always eager to commune with me.
You want me;
You value me.
You treasure me.
You have proven it to me through your ultimate Sacrifice.

Majesty • Power • Dominion • Authority •
Praise • Glory • Wisdom • Holiness

No comments: