Sunday, April 29, 2007

Spiritual Journal: Silent Retreat Entry III

Precious Lord,

I am afraid to go back to my regular life. There are so many aspects of my life that You want me to yield to You... Lord, I am willing, please help my unwillingness. There is nothing greater in life than loving, enjoying, and serving You. There are just so many issues and areas of my life that need to be laid at Your feet. I know that this weekend is only a beginning and that we will continue to work on these issues in the days and weeks ahead. I’m just afraid, dear precious Lord, that I am going to crowd You out of my life with the busyness of all that is in my life right now.

Please help me to lay this issue before Your feet right now...

“…peace that transcends all understanding…— Philippians 4:7

1 comment:

Scott Hackman said...

Trusting God in the moment is overwhelming at times.

Reading your blog helps me enter the moment and pray with the larger church.

Keep speaking, keep writing, and keep praying.