Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A Prayer for Today...

Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth;
knit my heart to you that I may fear your Name.
I will thank you, O LORD my God, with all my heart,
and glorify your Name for evermore.
For great is your love toward me....
~ Psalm 86:11ff [NIV]

Almighty Yahweh,
In you we live and move and have our being, we humbly ask that you would guide and govern us by your Holy Spirit, that in all the cares and occupations of our lives we would not forget you. May we remember that we are ever walking in your sight and that nothing we do or say or think is hidden from you. Even a kind thought or word of encouragement to someone else means so much to your glory. May we show your love and kindness today and throughout the rest of the weekend.

In the precious name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen.
Alleluia.

No comments: