Saturday, April 21, 2007

Spiritual Journal: It Matters...

It matters…
  • that You know everything that I think and feel
  • that You know how hard I try
  • that You know how hard it is for me to face certain things
  • that You know how hard it is for me to do certain things
  • that You know the motivations of my heart
  • that You know my good intentions
  • that You know every pinprick and needle of pain
    that I have in my heart
  • that You know everything that is on my plate
  • that You know everything that I’m going through
  • that You love me more than I can imagine
  • that You continue to pursue me constantly
  • that You will never let go of me
  • that You want to be with me now and for all eternity
  • that You have chosen me before You created this Earth to be Yours
  • that You want deep, intimate relationship with me
  • that You care more deeply that I can ever image about every aspect
    of who I am and what is going on in my life
  • that You want me to be creative in my relationship with You.

    It all matters very deeply to me, Lord.

    You matter...

No comments: